HP Officejet Pro 9023 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9023 Printer is an ideal model form business purpose. This model enables both wired and wireless connectivity. 123.hp.com/ojpro9023 Printer allows the user to print, copy, fax, and scan any document. It is the best choice for any large scale business. Officejet Pro 9023 is a compact solution for your business needs.
Initial printer setup of your OJPro9023 is now made simple with easy steps. All you need is your device, power cords, and uninterrupted power supply and network. Ensure the power lines and the device is to your reach for the hassle-free setup process.
Now you can install the right driver for your 123.hp.com/setup 9023 printer in a jiffy for perfect working. Proper driver, installed in a proper way enables you to work non-stop at a stretch without any tumult.
Facing any technical issues with your OJPro9023 Printer? Our team of technical experts is here to assist you through the troubleshooting. Tell us the issue, sit back and relax while our experts fix it for you!
HP Officejet Pro 9023 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the OJPro9023 Printer from the Box
- Unbox your HP Officejet Printer. Remove all the tapes attached to the device and the packing material from the scanner glass.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Plug in the power cord to the power socket and your HP printer. If the printer doesn’t start, start it manually by pressing the power button.
- You can set your preferences through the printer touch panel like date, time, and location.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Open the Ink cartridge access door. Remove the tapes fixed inside and on the reverse of the ink cartridges.
- Place the cartridges into their slots and press until you hear the ‘click’ sound.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- Installation of Driver to OJPro9023 is easy with the link we provide. You can install the driver to your PC by clicking the link.
- You can connect the PC to the printer only when prompted. This will help to avoid any complications in the driver installation.
First Time Setup
For every device, initial setup is the most crucial once and it needs expert assistance. 123.hp.com has a team of experienced technical experts. We assist you with the entire process of initial setup of your HP Officejet Pro 9023 Printer.
A driver is an important part of a device as it enables communication between your printer and your PC. Your HP printer require the right driver . We, at 123.hp.com, enable you to fetch the right, best-suited driver for your HP printer on a click.
The classic way of connecting your printer to your PC is through the provided USB cable. Sometimes, there might be some error messages popping up during the connection. We assist you for the better, error-free USB connection
HP has now enabled wireless connection to almost every model of printers. Our technical professionals assist you for a hassle-free 123.hp.com/ojpro9023 wireless connection setup.
HP Mobile Print
One of the cool features of HP Officejet Pro printers is the mobile print. This feature enables you to print any document directly from your mobile phones. This requires installing necessary apps and plugins for the same.
HP offers a wide range of Mobility features like mobile printing, e-print, air print, cloud print, and so on. 123.hp.com offers expert assistance for setting up various features offered by HP. You can activate these features offered by HP with few vital steps.
HP Officejet Pro 9023 Driver Installation
Drivers are the most important element in a printer for better performance. You should install specific drivers offered by HP for effective functioning. You can now install the driver for HP Officejet Pro 9023 on the go. Click the link and follow the onscreen instructions to get your drivers now.
HP Officejet Pro 9023 Driver Install For Windows
You can download the required drivers through HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software. Follow the below steps for installing the specific driver. This will increase the effective performance of your HP printer.
- Connect your device to your Windows PC through USB cable. Download HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software.
- Run the downloaded HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and to deduct your OJPro9023 printer.
- If not, you can select your Printer model manually. Answer few questions on the connectivity, and model of your printer. Here you can manually enter the model name and select next.
- This will take a few minutes to get the right driver for your HP printer. Once the search is over, it will give options to install either the entire set of drivers or the basic drivers.
- Select ‘Full software and drivers’ for effective performance.
- Select the desired option and the Easy Start software will prompt to unplug the USB cable.
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions and plug in the USB cable again when prompted.
- This will install the entire software and drivers for your OJPro9023 Printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9023 Driver Install For MAC
Driver installation for MAC OS is similar to the installation process for Windows. HP offers HP Smart only for Mac OS Version above 9.0. HP Smart enables the user to download the required software and driver in a jiffy to MAC OS device.
- Connect your HP Printer to your MAC device through USB cable. Download the HP Smart software to your Mac device.
- Run the downloaded HP Smart software and follow the onscreen instructions.
- If the software deducts the connected 123.hp.com/setup 9023 printer , proceed next. This will install the required software by selecting ‘Full software and drivers’ option.
- If your printer is not shown, you can select the printer model by following the on-screen steps. You need to answer a few questions to deduct your printer manually.
- Select the option ‘Full software and drivers’ for better performance.
- Now plug out the USB cable when prompted and run the software installation on your MAC device.
- Plug in back the USB cable when prompted, and resume with the installation process. This will install the required software and drivers to your MAC OS device on a click.
HP Officejet Pro 9023 Ink Cartridge Installation
One of the important process while initial setup of your OJPro9023 printer is to install the ink cartridges. Follow the below steps for installing the ink cartridges to your HP printer. Feel free to call us in case of any assistance required. Follow the same steps for replacing the ink cartridges.
- Open the cartridge access door when your Printer is on. Once the cartridge slots rest in the idle position, remove the tapes stuck on to the slots.
- Take 123.hp.com/9023 ink cartridges and remove the tapes attached by pulling them upward to avoid any damage.
- Place the cartridges into the slot and press until you hear a ‘click’ sound. This indicates the right installation of the cartridges.
- Now close the printer cartridge access door and wait for the cartridge to rest.
- Once the noise is down and the cartridges are in the rest position, the printer will print a test page.
HP Officejet Pro 9023 Wireless Mobile Printing
HP printers now allow users to print documents through a wireless network. The wireless connectivity enables various features like ePrint, AirPrint and Cloud Print. Our experts offer assistance through every step involved for enabling these features.
HP Officejet Pro 9023 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is an exclusive option for MAC OS devices. This enables the user to print a document with any HP Printer and MAC OS device. You should connect both the devices to the same network to enable this feature.
- Connect your HP printer to your MAC Device either wired or wireless.
- On the Apple menu icon, select ‘System Preferences’.
- Check if you can see the printer name in the Printer & Scanner list. If not, search for your printer manually and select the + button to add 123.hp.com/ojpro9023 printer.
- Ensure the printer type is Bonjour or Bonjour Multifunction or USB.
- Go to the Use box and select Airprint or Secure Airprint.
- This will add your device to the Airprint and install any driver or software if prompted.
HP Officejet Pro 9023 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
ePrint is an option in most of the HP printer models. It enables the user to print by sending email to their printers. Follow the below steps for the basic set up of the ePrint features.
- On the touch screen panel, press the HP ePrint icon.
- Select Setup and follow the onscreen instructions to set up HP ePrint.
- Through the setup process, OJPro9023 printer will prompt to set up a unique mail ID for it firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the mail ID is set, you can print a test page by sending mail to your printer’s mail ID.
- This will print the sent document.
ePrint Setup for MAC
- Go to the ePrint option on the touch panel
- Follow the instructed steps and set up a mail ID for your HP printer and print a test page by sending mail.
- With HP ePrint enabled, you can print from any device – Android, MAC, iOS, Windows, Amazon, etc on a click.
HP Officejet Pro 9023 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
Cloud Print can be set up on any device which is ePrint compatible and has Google Chrome. Cloud Print is an extended feature of ePrint. It will enable the user to print directly from the Cloud memory by accessing the files.
- With Cloud Print option, you can print easily by adding the HP printer mail ID to your Google account.
- Once you assign a unique, customized mail ID to your HP printer, add it to your Google Account. This will enable you to access the files in your Cloud. You can print them through the printer connected to that Google account.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
Cloud Print for MAC is just similar to the Cloud print option with Windows.
- Add your HP Printer ID to your Google account and access your Cloud to select the desired file for printing.
- Select your 123.hp.com/setup 9023 printer mail ID and print the selected file from anywhere.
HP Officejet Pro 9023 Connectivity Setup
Connecting the printer to a wireless network is a tedious process when it is initial setup. It requires patience and expert assistance for proper and uninterrupted connectivity. Our professional tech experts assist you with connectivity setup and troubleshooting the issues. All you need is your device ready and a wireless network with good connectivity.
Step 1: Compatibility
- HP Auto Wireless connect in any device requires special software. HP offers this special software only for Auto connectivity.
- Auto-Connect Wireless enables the device to connect to the network automatically. It does not require Ethernet cable connected when turned on.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- The required software is available in 123.hp.com. You can download and install the software on a click.
- This software will enhance the connectivity stability with the home network.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- The wireless printer connection can be set up by following the on-screen instructions. Input your network’s SSID and password and connect the device to the wireless network.
- Remember some of the important key points during the setup process. Use Dynamic IP for the device and the connection should be under the 2.4GHz bandwidth.
- You may face a temporary block with the connectivity. It will be automatically rectified once the setup is over.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- You require specific Wireless connectivity software for enabling WPS feature.
- You can download the Wireless software from 123.hp.com. Our experts will assist you with the installation process.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- Once install the software, go the touch panel and select Setup Connection. Now select the option Wireless Setup.
- Now you can enter SSID and password of your network to connect your printer to the network.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- Under the Setup Connection option, select the Wi-Fi protected setup. This will enable the Push-button mode.
- Now within 2 minutes, push the WPS button on your router to connect your printer to the network.
- Check the connectivity light on your printer to ensure that the connection is on.
- If no touch panel, press and hold the Wireless button for 5 seconds until the wireless light flashes. This will enable WPS mode and now push the WPS button on your router for connectivity.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- On your printer’s touch panel, select 123.hp.com/ojpro9023 Wireless Setup Wizard. Now follow the on-screen instructions for setting up your network.
- Select your network from the list of networks listed.
- Input the SSID and password of your network for connectivity.
- Ensure installing Auto connect software for uninterrupted connectivity.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- For uninterrupted wireless connectivity, you need to install the required software.
- You can get the software from 123.hp.com. Our experts will guide you through the installation and setup process.
- Once download the software, follow the set of given instructions to install the same.