HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer enriches printing quality with high supporting features. The HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer is designed with unique features to produce magnified printing jobs and to reduce the duration of productive printing. 123.hp.com/ojpro9024 first time printer setup stimulates your eagerness to perform the print job.
Choose a best place to set your HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device for enjoying your printing jobs.Ensure that all the Printer components are in good condition. Start your printer setup by unboxing your 123.hp.com/setup 9024 Printer device from printer box.
Driver installation is necessary to explore the benefits and features of your HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device. The Printer driver plays a key role in optimizing various functions like copying, scanning, faxing, etc. of your HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device.
Your HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device might be interrupted due to common errors like network connectivity error, printer is offline, printer not found, etc. We assist you with our HP expert’s guidance to resolve your troubleshooting errors.
HP Officejet Pro 9024 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- Unpack your HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device from the printer box.
- Check whether all the printer accessories are given in the printer box.
- Remove the tapes from the ink cartridge and paper tray.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- After unboxing your Printer device, plug one end of power cord to rear side of HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device and the other end to the power socket.
- Ensure the connection between your HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device and computer is free from external disturbance.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Take out the Ink Cartridges from its package and hold only the black plastic portion of ink cartridge.
- Lift up the ink cartridge access door and insert the Ink Cartridges in its corresponding cartridge slot.
- After proper positioning of ink cartridge close the ink cartridge access door.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- After printer setup, install the driver for proper functioning of HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device.
- Use either HP installation CD or visit the HP official site to install the HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer driver.
First Time Setup
First Time OJPro9024 Printer setup is quiet simple and interesting. The Printer setup follows the same steps for both Windows and Mac operating system. Proper HP OJPro9024 Printer setup will easy your printing operation.
Driver download and installation for OJPro9024 Printer enables you to experience full features of your printer device. You need to update your printer driver periodically from HP official page for prolonging your printer service.
You can connect your OJPro9024 Printer device to your computer or laptop using the USB power cord. Use only your HP USB power cord, which is one of the accessories accompanied along with your HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer box for reliable connection.
Your OJPro9024 Printer device supports wireless connection for performing print job. You need to connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro9024 Printer device and computer to the same wireless network to admire and appreciate the wireless printing technique.
HP Mobile Print
HP Mobile Print option carries your printing tasks from your mobile device to your OJPro9024 Printer device over a wireless network. HP Mobile Print feature saves your time and makes your printing job to be done at your comfort zone.
The features setup of OJPro9024 Printer device empowers your printing skills with remarkable printing quality and unique design. Enable the update features option to enjoy the unique features of OJPro9024 Printer device.
HP Officejet Pro 9024 Driver Installation
Driver installation allows you to enjoy the maximum features of your HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device. Choose appropriate driver for your Windows and Mac operating system for uninterrupted Printer performance. You can use either the installation CD or visit the HP official page to install the HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer driver.
HP Officejet Pro 9024 Driver Install For Windows
Follow the below steps to install HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer driver on your windows.
- Initially turn on your HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device for initiating Driver Installation on your windows.
- Browse the HP official site and type your printer model as HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer. List of installation drivers will be shown on the screen.
- Choose the driver which is compatiblewith your Windows operating system and click on download option for downloading the HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer driver.
- Try to download the full version of the software package.
- Open the downloaded software package and run the setup file to install the driver on your Windows computer.
- Enable the driver update option in your settings to update the driver, when the update version is available.
- Once you have successfully installed the printer driver you can enjoy the features like printing, copying and scanning functions of your HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device.
HP Officejet Pro 9024 Driver Install For MAC
To install HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device on Mac computer follow the below steps:
- Initially connect your Mac computer with stable network. Make sure that the network provides reliable and stable network access for your Mac computer.
- Navigate through the 123.hp.com/setup 9024 to download the printer driver for your HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device.
- Type your printer model name as HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device and search for printer driver.
- Make sure to choose driver which is compatible with your operating system, and then download the Printer driver.
- After downloading the printer driver, run the software to install the HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer driver on your Mac computer.
- For successful installation follow the step by step instructions on screen.
- Change the settings option according to your preferences and do test job to known your printer’s printing performance.
HP Officejet Pro 9024 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation is one of the primary steps during printer setup. Follow the steps to install the ink cartridge:
- Before you install the ink cartridge, ensure whether your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer driver is ready for Cartridge Installation.
- Remove the tapes and any sealing materials in and around the ink cartridge slot.
- Initially clean the inner and outer surface of ink cartridge slot with a clean cloth.
- Take out the OJPro9024 ink cartridge from its package. Don’t touch the nozzle of ink cartridge and use only the black plastic portion to hold the ink cartridge.
- Lift up the cartridge access door and insert the ink cartridge in the slot.
- Press the ink cartridge to fix it firmly in its slots.
- Then lower down the cartridge access door to its original position and start to perform your print job.
HP Officejet Pro 9024 Wireless Mobile Printing
To enjoy wireless Mobile printing you need to connect your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device and mobile device to active wireless network. Wireless mobile printing application enables you to print files easy from your OJPro9024 printer device at comfort zone.
HP Officejet Pro 9024 Airprint Setup
To use the Airprint service for HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device, follow the below steps:
- Make sure your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device is in active state, if your printer device is not in active state then press the power button to activate it.
- Open the document which you wish to print using Airprint service.
- Then choose the action tab from the display menu options.
- Select 123.hp.com/ojpro9024 printer name from the list of printer name that is shown on the choose printer option.
- Choose the settings tab and make changes to print settings according to your choice.
- Then select the number of copies you wish to print.
- After choosing the pint setting and the number of print copies, you can select the print option.
- Now you can enjoy the Airprint service of OJPro9024 printer
HP Officejet Pro 9024 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
- First check whether your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device supports the ePrint service.
- Check whether your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device is connected to Wireless network.
- Open your email account and compose a new email.
- Enter your printer’s email address in TO field.
- Now attach the files you wish to print using HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer and click on send option so that files will be printed.
ePrint Setup for MAC
- Explore the HP ePrint app to print using ePrint service.
- Choose the file, which you want to print using this ePrint service. Now a print preview screen will be shown on the screen.
- Make the changes in print files before you start the printing process. Click on OK button to confirm the settings.
- Now send the email with attached file to your 123.hp.com/setup 9024 printer email address.
- Now your printer will start printing the print job.
HP Officejet Pro 9024 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
- Ensure your Windows computer has chrome browser. Then register your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device to Google cloud account.
- Use your chrome browser to explorer the advanced settings for your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer
- Now choose your files to print using HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer If your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device is not listed in device and printer list, then add your printer to device and printer list.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
- Make sure you have the chrome browser in your Mac computer for enhancing your printing operations with cloud print.
- Access your Google cloud account by entering your user name and password to make necessary settings for cloud print.
- Choose the document and check whether your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device is listed in printer list, if not listed then add your printer to printer list and proceed to print using cloud print.
HP Officejet Pro 9024 Connectivity Setup
It is necessary to ensure the connectivity setup for stable network connection and to accomplish all the necessary setup to connect router, computer and HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device to network. The connectivity setup has to be done manually to ensure connection over all the devices.
Step 1: Compatibility
- Choose the printer software, which best suits the version of your windows operating system or Mac operating system.
- Select the type of connection as wired or wireless network connection to complete the setup process.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- After confirming the compatibility of driver, explore the downloaded software to install the printer driver on your computer.
- Confirm whether your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device is in ready state.
- Now move to network setting for choosing the desired network connection and follow the instructions to establish the connection.
- Now your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device will be connected with the wireless network.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- Now attempt to print jobs by selecting the document you wish to print, and make changes in the printer properties.
- Install sufficient papers into the paper tray and select the number of copies you want to print.
- Once you have made the settings, click on the print option to take out printout.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- Visit the HP site and click on the compatible printer software to download and install it on your device.
- Make sure that you have chosen the latest full version of the software package to support your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device and computer.
- Follow the technical guidance on the screen to complete the software installation.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- To move on with the wireless printer setup, go to the printers control panel.
- Choose the wireless settings from the drop down list of printer setting.
- Connect the HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device with the wireless network by providing the network information.
- Check the reliability of wireless network by looking into the stability of glowing light on your printer device.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- First make sure your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer and router supports WPS button.
- Check whether your network uses WPA or WPA2 security.
- Press the pushbutton to connect your device with the wireless network.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- Connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro9024 printer device to the active network by selecting the desired wireless connection.
- Use the HP manual instructions or CD to know about the software for assisting with wireless setup wizard option.
- Configure the wireless setup wizard with the help of instructions on the screen.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- Click on the start menu from home screen and navigate through the wireless setup.
- Select the wireless setup wizard option from the wireless settings menu.
- Once you choose the wireless setup wizard option, a list of wireless router will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose your wireless network and enter your network name and password.
- Then follow the setup instructions to connect with the wireless network.
- Confirm the setup process to establish the wireless setup process.
- Now try print documents with your HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device.
HP Officejet Pro 9024 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup allows you to send documents and photos wirelessly to HP Officejet Pro 9024 printer device. You can easily enable the Wireless Setup on your device by activating Wireless setup wizard in printers control panel. For any further technical assistance contact our toll free number.
Follow the below guidance to establish wireless Setup for Windows:
- Click on the start menu and move to devices and printer option.
- From the devices and printer option, select your HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device.
- Choose the wireless setting icon from the printer setting menu.
- Click on the Wireless Setup Wizard option from the wireless setting drop down list.
- Follow the on screen steps and click on OK button to complete the wireless setup for Windows.
- Turn on your wireless router to connect with your HP Officejet Pro 9024 Printer device.
- When prompted on the screen to choose connection type, select the wireless connection type.
- Enter your network name and respective password to configure the wireless setup.
- Confirm your wireless setup and click on OK button.