HP Officejet Pro 9026 Printer Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 9026 is the all-in-one printer model for large business needs. This printer serves as a one-stop solution for all your needs. You can print, copy, scan and fax with 123.hp.com/ojpro9026 printer. It is an evolved model of printers and it comes with mobility features. The mobility features enable you to print from anywhere by simply connecting to a network.
Drivers are something important for a printer to communicate with the connected devices. These drivers need to be recent ones and they should be updated regularly for proper functioning. The right set of drivers is capable of increasing the performance of a printer.
Every electronic device has some issues or problems at some point in time. These errors can be rectified or fixed by following simple steps. Troubleshooting is like a timely medicine for treating recurring errors and problems. Troubleshooting should be done when there are some error messages.
HP Officejet Pro 9026 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- Off-load the HP OJPro9026 Printer from the box. Relieve it from the tapes and the packing material. Clear the packing material on the scanner glass.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Plug in one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the power supply. It is advisable to connect your printer directly to the power supply for better working.
- On starting up, your printer will prompt for setting your preferences. You can set your desired language, time and location.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- Installing the ink cartridge is simple as it involves only placing them in the right slot. However, you should be careful as even a minor mistake can cause ink leakage.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- You need the HP OJPro9026 software on the system which is connected to the printer. You can get the software from 123.hp.com.
First Time Setup
Our expert technicians assist you with the initial setup process. Get your printer out of the box. Connect it to the power supply and keep the cables handy. We will assist you throughout the process of the initial setup from 123.hp.com/setup 9026
HP Mobile Print
One of the best features of HP is mobility in connection. HP offers a wide range of connectivity to any of your android mobile devices. Our experts provide thorough support in enabling HP print from your android mobile.
The safest way of connecting your printer to a system is through the USB cable. The connection is assured here unlike the wireless. We assist you with connecting your printer to your PC or Laptop using the USB cable. We do troubleshooting if required.
Tired of connecting your printer to your system with the USB cable every time? We assist you to connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro9026 printer wireless to the network and your system. We ensure the required software and drivers are installed for effective connection.
Get Technical Assistance For HP.
For Any Technical assistance or help with your new HP OJ Pro 9016 printer, call us at 1-844-554-2340
We enable the required features on your HP printer for you. HP Officejet Printers are equipped with many features like ePrint, AirPrint, CloudPrint and Mopria service plugin for android devices. We provide technical assistance in enabling any of these features.
HP Officejet Pro 9026 Driver Installation
Earlier you need to visit the HP site and search for your driver and then download it to your system. Now HP offers automated software for Windows and MAC OS to detect the printer model and download the driver. HP Easy Smart Printer Setup and HP Smart make the job easy for you.
HP Officejet Pro 9026 Driver Install For Windows
HP’s automated software for installing a driver to Windows is HP Easy Smart Printer Setup. You can download this software from 123.hp.com. After downloading it, run the .exe file and follow the instructions to install it.
- Connect your printer and Windows PC hard-wired with the USB cable.
- After connecting them, run the software and follow the instructions.
- The HP Easy Smart Printer Setup will deduct the connected printer.
- If not, you can continue by selecting the “My printer not found” option.
- You will be asked a few questions about the connection mode, etc.
- Then you can select your HP OJPro9026 printer model manually from the dropdown.
- Now you will see 2 options to either get an entire set of drivers or just the basic ones.
- It is always suggested to choose “Full Software and Drivers” option.
- The software may prompt you to unplug and replug the USB cable.
- Once the entire setup is run, the drivers will be installed on your Windows PC.
HP Officejet Pro 9026 Driver Install For MAC
Just like Windows, HP has introduced HP Smart for MAC devices. It is also an automated software to install the drivers to your MAC.
- Connect both your printer and MAC device with the USB cable.
- Download and run the HP Smart software when your printer is connected to MAC.
- HP Smart will deduct the printer connected to the MAC automatically.
- If your printer is not listed, select the option “Printer not found” and proceed.
- Now you can see a few questions related to printer connectivity. These questions will help the software to identify the possible printer connected.
- At the bottom of the wizard, you can see an option to enter your printer model manually.
- Now enter your printer model and it will give you 2 options.
- You can either install the entire set of drivers or only the basic ones.
- It is always the best option to go for the “Full Software and Drivers” option.
- Now, HP Smart will start installing the right software and driver.
- The software may prompt to unplug and replug the USB cable during the installation process.
HP Officejet Pro 9026 Ink Cartridge Installation
You can install the ink cartridges in HP OJPro9026 easily. One important rule to be remembered is that you pull the black plastic along and not anything else.
- Turn your printer on after unboxing it.
- You can hear the printer head moving from left to right. Wait for it to rest and open the cartridge access door.
- Now the cartridge slot will move in line with the header and stops at the centre.
- Now remove the protective plastic layer by touching only the black plastic.
- Place the OJPro9026 cartridges on the right slot and press gently until you hear the ‘click’ sound.
- After inserting all the cartridges, close the cartridge access door.
- Now you can replace the empty cartridges in the same way. You need to be careful while removing the plastic on the ink cartridges.
HP Officejet Pro 9026 Wireless Mobile Printing
Now you can print easily by connecting your printer to your wireless network. The wireless connection enables mobility features with which you can easily print from anywhere on a click. The wireless mobility features include ePrint, AirPrint, CloudPrint and Mopria Service Plugin. You can enable these features easily by connecting your printer to a wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 9026 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is an exclusive mobile feature for Apple devices. You can connect your MAC and iOS devices to the same network as your printer. This will enable the AirPrint option.
- Connect your printer to the same network as your MAC.
- On your MAC device, go to the Apple menu icon. Select ‘System Preferences’.
- Then go to Printers & Scanners. Check if you can see the printer name in the list. If not, search for your printer manually and select the + button to add 123.hp.com/ojpro9026 printer.
- Your printer type must is Bonjour or Bonjour Multifunction or USB.
- Go to the Use field and select Airdrop or Airdrop Secure.
- Now your device and your MAC are connected on AirPrint. You may require installing software if prompted.
HP Officejet Pro 9026 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
- Select the HP ePrint option of your printer touch panel.
- Open the setup wizard by selecting the options setup. Once the setup wizard is open, follow the instructions appearing on the screen.
- The wizard will ask you to set a specific custom email ID for your printer. However, the domain for this mail will be hpeprint.com. The mail ID format will be ‘email@example.com’.
- Now you can try a test print by mailing a page to your printer.
ePrint Setup for MAC
- Go to the control panel of your printer and select HP ePrint.
- Once the wizard is on, follow the on-screen instructions and the wizard will prompt for setting a mail ID.
- Enter a custom mail ID in the format firstname.lastname@example.org for your printer.
- After configuring the mail ID, print a test page by sending an mail to your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9026 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
- Open the Google Chrome on your Windows device.
- Search for HP Print for Chrome in extensions.
- Add it to the extension file and run the .exe file. Follow the instructions appearing on the screen.
- The Wizard will prompt you to add your OJPro9026 printer mail ID to your Google account.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
- Open the Google Chrome browser in your MAC.
- Go to Extensions and search for “HP Print for Chrome”.
- Add it to your Chrome extension and run the file.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen.
- The wizard will prompt you to add your printer mail ID to your Google account.
- Once you add the mail ID to your Google account, you can print easily from the google chrome webpage and Chromebook.
HP Officejet Pro 9026 Connectivity Setup
Sometimes connecting a printer to a wireless network may require technical assistance. We provide technical assistance and expert advice for setting up a wireless connection. Connecting to a wireless network will reduce the cost of a wired connection. Also, the wireless connection enables other mobility features to print on the go.
Step 1: Compatibility
- HP Auto Wireless connect ensures that your printer gets connected to the network when on.
- Enabling this autoconnect requires software installed on the printer.
- Auto-Connect Wireless enables the device to connect to the network automatically. It does not require an Ethernet cable connection.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- You can download the Auto Connect software from 123.hp.com/setup ojpro 9026. This will keep your printer connected to the network automatically.
- Follow the instructions given and complete the installation process.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- Run the Wireless wizard on your Printer Control Panel.
- Follow the given instructions to begin the installation process.
- Enter the SSID and Passcode when prompted. This will establish the connection between your printer and the network.
- Ensure you are using Dynamic IP for your Printer and the connection is under 2.4GHz bandwidth.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- HP Printer requires software for connecting through the WPS option.
- You can download the required software from 123.hp.com. Install the software by following the instructions given.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- After installing the software, go to the Setup Connection option. Under that, select Setup Wireless Connection.
- Select your network’s name from the list of available networks displayed.
- Now, you will require to enter your network’s SSID and password.
- Entering the credentials will establish a secure connection.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- In your printer touch panel, select Setup Connection. Then select, Wi-Fi Protected Setup. This will activate the WPS option on your printer.
- Now within the next 2 minutes, push the WPS button on your router. This will establish a secure connection.
- If there is no touch panel on your printer, your Wifi button acts as WPS. Press and hold the Wireless button for 5 seconds until the wireless light flashes.
- Now push the WPS button on your router within 2 minutes.
- This will enable WPS mode and now push the WPS button on your router for connectivity.
Step 4: WPS PIN Setup
In case you are looking for further safe mode of WPS connection, you can use WPS PIN mode.
- To begin with WPS PIN setup, go to the printer control panel and then go to Settings. Here, go to WiFi Protected Setup.
- Next, select the option WPS PIN Setup.
- Now, you can see an 8-digit PIN code on the printer touch screen. You can use this to connect to your devices and network.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- Wireless Setup Wizard will run when you select the Setup connection option.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. The wizard will list out all the available networks.
- Choose your network and key in the SSID and password for connectivity.
- Ensure installing Auto-connect software for connecting automatically to the network.
Step 2: Printer Software Download
- For a proper and stable wireless connection, you may require to install the software. HP has software for every feature. For a wireless connection, you may require the basic driver and Auto connect.
- You can get the software from 123.hp.com/ojpro9026. Our experts will guide you through the installation and setup process.
- Once download the software, follow the set of given instructions to install the same.
HP Officejet Pro 9026 Wireless Setup
The wireless connection of your printer to a network will enable every mobility feature. The wireless connection enables mobility at work. You can carry your laptop and move around with access to your printer. You can enable wireless connection easy through settings.
- Before connecting to the wireless network, ensure the network bandwidth is 2.4GHz.
- On the touch panel of your HP Printer, select the option Wireless setup. This will start the setup wizard.
- Follow the given instructions until the wizard displays the list of available networks.
- Check for your network name and enter your password.
- In case your network name is not listed, you may require entering your SSID and password manually.
- Download the software if prompted.
- This should connect your PC to the wireless network. Once the connection is secure, go to Devices and Printers in your Windows PC.
- Check for your printer name and select it.
- Connecting your Printer wireless to the network is the same as Windows.
- Go to Setup Connection in the printer’s touch panel. Select the Wireless connection.
- Run the setup wizard. Follow the instructions and the wizard will list out the available networks.
- Select your network name and enter the passcode.
- If your network name is not visible, enter your SSID and passcode manually.
- Once the printer is now connected to the wireless network, go to System Preferences.
- Under the listed devices, select your HP OJPro9026 printer name.
- This will enable your MAC to connect to your printer through a wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 9026 Troubleshooting
The printer is Offline for Windows
The most common error message in Windows PC is ‘Printer is Offline’. This error can be easily fixed with simple troubleshooting steps:
- HP provides a self-diagnostic tool HP Print and Scan Doctor. Download the software and run the .exe file.
- The wizard will diagnose the issue and will assist you with the fixing process.
- Follow the steps on the screen to fix the issue.
- In case the problem persists, uninstall the driver and reinstall it.
- Go to Control panel in your Windows PC. Go to Programs and features. Select Uninstall a program and uninstall all HP driver and software.
- Download the required driver from 123.hp.com. On completing the installation, the system and printer will reboot.
- Once the Printer is back on, check for the connectivity. If the issue persists, call our technical experts.
Printer Job Stuck in Printer Queue
The most common and frustrating error is “Print Queue”. It will be frustrating when the document you need to be printed is stuck in the queue and is not printing. This error can be easily fixed by following the below troubleshooting steps:
- Turn off your printer. Wait for 5 seconds and then turn it on back. This will restart your printer and will restart the print jobs.
- If the file is still under print queue, right-click on it and select restart.
- If the error persists, try unloading and reloading the paper in the input tray. Align the sheets according to the guide. Sometimes, the wrong alignment of the paper may cause this error message.
- Finally, download HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool from 123.hp.com/ojpro9026.
- Run the diagnosis and follow the on-screen instructions to fix the issue.
- If it persists, reach us @ 1-844-554-2340 for technical assistance on fixing this issue.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.