HP OfficeJet Pro 9028
Looking for a perfect model printer for your business? HP brings you an all-in-one model Officejet Pro 9028. 123.hp.com/ojpro9028 printer helps you with printing, scanning, faxing and copying. You can print on any material ranging from plain paper to tri-fold Glossy brochure. This printer also has mobility features to print on the go.
Now you can set up your HP Officejet Pro 9028 printer in a jiffy. All you need is a clear picture of where you need your 123.hp.com/setup 9028 printer. Get the cords, power supply, and network handy and follow the easy steps for setup.
Now you can get any driver or software for your HP printer anytime, anywhere from our website. Driver installation is an easy process. You should be clear on the driver your printer requires. Updating the driver and software regularly will enhance the performance of your printer.
Any device will have some issue. HP Officejet Pro 9028 has some common recurring errors. These can be easily fixed by following some easy troubleshooting steps. We, 123.hp.com, assist you with any of these troubleshooting steps. All you need to do is to call our experts for the timely help.
HP Officejet Pro 9028 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the Printer from the Box
- Unlade your HP Officejet Pro Printer from the carton. Free it from all the tapes and the packing material.
Step 2: Connect the Plug into the Power Cord
- Connect the power cord to your printer and the power socket. It is always recommended to plug it directly to the power supply.
- Once the OJPro9028 printer is on, you can set your desired preferences. HP printer allows you to change the date, time, location and language.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
- You should be careful while installing the cartridges. Any minor mistake can cause ink leakage.
Step 4: Install the Printer Software
- You can download HP Officejet Pro 9028 driver and software to your system by clicking our link.
- If you need any assistance on the installation process, please contact our experts.
First Time Setup
Our team of professional experts assists you with the initial setup process. We ensure that the initial setup is over in a right and proper way. We also assist you in fixing any errors which may arise during the process.
We provide direct links for downloading the required HP driver and software. We assist you with the initial download and installation of the drivers. We also assist you in installing the updates for better performance of your printer.
The traditional way of connecting your printer to PC is through USB cable. Sometimes, there might be some errors or additional requirement for the connection establishment. Our team of experts will assist you in fixing errors.
You can connect your HP printer to your network wireless. This feature requires initial setup and software for connecting automatically. Our tech experts are here for you.
HP Mobile Print
Let us know your requirement for Mobile Print. We will enable the respective features for you. Our experts will assist you with enabling the mobile print features for you.
We provide technical support on activating various mobility features on your 123.hp.com/ojpro9028 printer. We assist you with setting up ePrint, AirPrint, CloudPrint and Mopria features.
HP Officejet Pro 9028 Driver Installation
HP Officejet Pro 9028 requires the latest drivers and software for effective functioning. You can download the drivers and follow the given instructions to install it. We offer a direct link to the HP drives and software. You can download them easily on a click.
HP Officejet Pro 9028 Driver Install For Windows
HP offers automated software to deduct the right drivers for your OJPro9028 printers. This has made it easy to identify the drivers and software. You can download HP Easy Smart Printer Setup Software from 123.hp.com.
- Connect your printer and your Windows PC with the USB cable.
- Run the HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software.
- The software will give you on-screen instructions to identify your printer model.
- In case your printer is not listed, you can select “My printer not found” option.
- This will take you to answer a few questions.
- You can also manually enter your printer model.
- After selecting your printer model, the software will give you 2 options. You can your desired option from the listed ones.
- However, it is always recommended to choose “Full Software and Drivers”.
- You may require unplugging and replugging the USB cable from your PC if prompted.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the drivers to your Windows PC.
HP Officejet Pro 9028 Driver Install For MAC
Similar to Windows, HP offers software for MAC – HP Smart. It detects your OJPro9028 printer model and downloads the required drivers and software on a click.
- Connect your MAC and HP printer through USB cable.
- Download the HP Smart software from 123.hp.com and install it to your MAC.
- Run the HP Smart and wait for it to deduct the connected printer.
- If your printer is not shown in the list, you can select the option “Printer not found”.
- This will take you to a list of questions which will help in identifying the printer.
- You can also enter your 123.hp.com/setup 9028 printer name manually.
- Once HP Smart identifies the printer, it will search for all the software and drivers for that model.
- You can select either a full set of driver and software or basic ones.
- It is always recommended that you go for the “Full Software and Drivers” option.
- After selecting the option, HP Smart will start downloading the software and driver.
- You may require unplugging and replugging USB cable during this process when prompted.
HP Officejet Pro 9028 Ink Cartridge Installation
Installing cartridge in OJPro9028 is a simple process. You need to be cautious while removing the protective plastic off the cartridges. You can follow the below easy steps for installing cartridges.
- Once your printer OJPro9028 is on, open the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the printer head to rest at the center so that we can install OJPro9028 ink cartridges.
- Unbox the cartridges and remove the protective plastic.
- Here, you need to be cautious to only touch the black plastic and remove it.
- Insert the cartridges into the slot and press gently until you hear the ‘click’ sound.
- Once the cartridges are in position, close the access door.
- The process for replacing an empty cartridge is also the same. In case you require any assistance, please call our experts.
HP Officejet Pro 9028 Wireless Mobile Printing
Now you can print from any of your devices by enabling the feature. Instructions for the initial setup for these features are easy to follow. You can now print from your Windows, MAC, iOS, and Android phone in a jiffy. These features enable you to print from anywhere, anytime saving your time and money.
HP Officejet Pro 9028 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is an exclusive mobile feature for Apple devices. You can connect your MAC and iOS devices to the same network as your printer. This will enable the AirPrint option.
- Connect your OJPro9028 printer to the same network as your MAC.
- On your MAC device, go to the Apple menu icon. Select ‘System Preferences’.
- Then go to Printers & Scanners. Check if you can see the printer name in the list. If not, search for your printer manually and select the + button to add 123.hp.com/ojpro9028 printer.
- Your OJPro9028 printer type must is Bonjour or Bonjour Multifunction or USB.
- Go to the Use field and select Airdrop or Airdrop Secure.
- Now your device and your MAC are now connected on AirPrint. You may require installing software if prompted.
HP Officejet Pro 9028 ePrint Setup
ePrint Setup for Windows
- On your printer’s touch screen, select the ePrint option.
- Now, select ‘Setup’ option. This will open the setup wizard and gives you a set of instructions on the screen.
- During this setup process, the wizard will prompt you for assigning a customized mail IP. This mail ID will be in the format ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
- After assigning the mail ID, you can print the test page by mailing a document to your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9028 Cloud Print Setup
Cloud Print Setup for Windows
- Open Google chrome in your Windows device.
- Go to HP Print for Chrome in extensions.
- Add it to your Chrome extension and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Add your printer mail ID to your Google account when prompted to.
- Once the setup is over, you can print from anywhere by accessing your Google account.
ePrint Setup for MAC
- On the touch panel of your printer, go to HP ePrint.
- Run the setup wizard and follow the given instructions.
- Enter your desired mail ID in the format email@example.com when prompted.
- After entering the mail ID, mail a test document for a print job.
Cloud Print Setup for MAC
- Open Google Chrome in your MAC.
- In extensions, search for HP Print for Chrome.
- Add it to your Chrome extension.
- It will give you a set of instructions to follow.
- Add your 123.hp.com/setup 9028 Printer mail ID to your Google account when prompted.
HP Officejet Pro 9028 Connectivity Setup
Sometimes connecting a printer to a wireless network may require technical assistance. We provide technical assistance and expert advice for setting up a wireless connection. Connecting to a wireless network will reduce the cost of a wired connection. Also, the wireless connection enables other mobility features to print on the go.
Step 1: Compatibility
- HP Auto Wireless connect ensures that your printer gets connected to the network when on.
- Enabling this autoconnect requires software installed on the printer.
Step 2: Software installation for HP Printer
- You can download the Auto Connect software from 123.hp.com. This will keep your printer connected to the network automatically.
- Follow the instructions given and complete the hp ojpro 9028 installation process.
Step 3: Wireless Printer setup
- Run the Wireless wizard on your Printer Control Panel.
- Follow the given instructions to begin the installation process.
- Enter the SSID and Passcode when prompted. This will establish the connection between your printer and the network.
- Ensure you are using Dynamic IP for your Printer and the connection is under 2.4GHz bandwidth.
Step 1: Printer software installation
- HP Printer requires software for connecting through WPS option.
- You can download the required software from 123.hp.com. Install the software by following the instructions given.
Step 2: Wireless Printer setup
- After installing the software, go to Setup Connection option. Under that, select Setup Wireless Connection.
- Select your network’s name from the list of available networks displayed.
- Now, you will require to enter your network’s SSID and password.
- Entering the credentials will establish a secure connection.
Step 3: Pushbutton mode
- In your printer touch panel, select Setup Connection. Then select, Wi-Fi Protected Setup. This will activate the WPS option on your printer.
- Now within the next 2 minutes, push the WPS button on your router. This will establish a secure connection.
- Now push the WPS button on your router within 2 minutes.
- This will enable WPS mode and now push the WPS button on your router for connectivity.
Step 1: Wireless Printer Setup
- Wireless Setup Wizard will run when you select the Setup connection option.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. The wizard will list out all the available networks.
- Choose your network and key in the SSID and password for connectivity.
- Ensure installing 123.hp.com/ojpro9028 Auto connect software for connecting automatically to the network.
Step 2: Printer Software install
- For a proper and stable wireless connection, you may require to install the software. HP has software for every feature. For a wireless connection, you may require the basic driver and Auto connect.
- You can get the software from 123.hp.com. Our experts will guide you through the installation and setup process.
- Once download the software, follow the set of given instructions to install the same.
HP Officejet Pro 9028 Wireless Setup
Wireless connection of your printer to a network will enable every mobility feature. The wireless connection enables mobility at work. You can carry your Laptop and move around with access to your printer. You can enable wireless connection easy through settings.
- Before connecting to the wireless network, ensure the network bandwidth is 2.4GHz.
- On the touch panel of your HP Officejet Pro 9028 Printer, select the option Wireless setup. This will start the setup wizard.
- Follow the given instructions until the wizard displays the list of available networks.
- Check for your network name and enter your password.
- In case your network name is not listed, you may require entering your SSID and password manually.
- Download the software if prompted.
- This should connect your PC to the wireless network. Once the connection is secure, go to Devices and Printers in your Windows PC.
- Connecting your Printer wireless to the network is the same as Windows.
- Go to Setup Connection in the printer’s touch panel. Select the Wireless connection.
- Run the setup wizard. Follow the instructions and the wizard will list out the available networks.
- Select your network name and enter the passcode.
- If your network name is not visible, enter your SSID and passcode manually.
- Once 123.hp.com/setup 9028 printer is now connected to the wireless network, go to System Preferences.
- Under the listed devices, select your printer name.
- This will enable your MAC to connect to your printer through a wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 9028 Troubleshooting
The most common error message in Windows PC is ‘Printer is Offline’. This error can be easily fixed with simple troubleshooting steps.
- HP provides a self-diagnostic tool HP Print and Scan Doctor. Download the software and run the .exe file.
- The wizard will diagnose the issue and will assist you with the fixing process.
- Follow the steps on the screen to fix the issue.
- In case the problem persists, uninstall the driver and reinstall it.
- Go to Control panel in your Window PC. Go to Programs and features. Select Uninstall a program and uninstall all HP driver and software.
- Download the required driver from 123.hp.com. On completing the installation, the system and printer will reboot.
- Once the Printer is back on, check for the connectivity. If the issue still persists, call our technical experts.
Most common and frustrating error is “Print Queue”. It will be frustrating when the document you need printed is stuck in the queue and is not printing. This error can be easily fixed by following the below troubleshooting steps:
- Turn off your printer. Wait for 5 seconds and then turn it on back. This will restart your printer and will restart the print jobs.
- If the file is still under print queue, right click on it and select restart.
- If the error still persists, try unloading and reloading the paper in the input tray. Align the sheets according to the guide. Sometimes, the wrong alignment of the paper may cause this error message.
- Finally, download HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool from 123.hp.com.
- Run the diagnosis and follow the on-screen instructions to fix the 123.hp.com/ojpro9028 printer issue.
- If it still persists, reach us @ for technical assistance on fixing this issue.
123-hp-com.net is an independent third-party providing assistance on printer basic setup, driver installation and connectivity issues. The logo, trademarks, brand names, product and services are only for the reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership to any of these and we are not responsible for any warranty or free service as mentioned from the manufacturer. Users are advised to go through our terms and policies before availing any service.